September 25, 2007

Looking for my stampin' mojo



It's been a few days and I can't seem to get that creative umph. Has it ever happened to you? I've lost that urge to stamp. I decided to create this Blog in hopes of finding that umph. Nothing. I am doing all I can to get it back. In trying to find that mojo, I came across a card while blog surfing and decided to recreate it using Stampin'Up materials. The original card can be seen here.

Stamp: Ginoumous Flowers, Tres Chic
CS: Puely Pomegranate, Certainly Celery, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Inks: Purely Pomegranate, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Celery grosgrain ribbon, Build a Flower accents & elements, 5-Petal Flower, Large Oval, Small Oval, Scallop punches, Ice Rhinestone Brad
Technique: Paper Piercing

1 comment:

rozie640 said...

I've lost my MOJO, if anyone finds it, please tell it to call HOME! Cute card, maybe I'd better find a card or someone else's and copy it just to start stamping again!!!