September 17, 2007

Priceless




This card was made for my upline meeting this past Sunday. It was a card challenge using the specified layout. I knew I wanted to use the new In Colors but was unsure of the color combination. Well after a few trial and errors, I came up with this combination. I must say I am quite pleased with it. All products are StampinUp!
Stamps: Priceless, Tres Chic
Cardstock: So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate, Very Vanilla
Inks: So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate
Accessories: Photo Corner Punch, Wild Wasabi Double Stitched Ribbon, Stampin Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots

5 comments:

MJ said...

Great name for your blog! I love it. I will watching for your beautiful designs. Love this card.

Ida said...

Nice card. The color combo is very pretty together. I just love the stamp set you used. - Welcome also to the blogging world. Ida

Lisa said...

Welcome to the blogging world Charlotte! Great name for your blog. Love the colors you used on your card.

rozie640 said...

This is a beautiful card Char, thanks for giving me one the other day!!! It's so nice being me, having talented friends like you!

Maria said...

I just subscribed to you blog. Can't wait to get updates. Maria