September 27, 2007

Sketch Challenge #143

I just love it when my cards turn out how I envision them! When I saw the Sketch Chellenge on Splitcoast, I thought ooh! this needs DSP and I could use Dashing since I've only used it once for a card swap (I will post at a later date). This SC is really versatile and can be used with many other stamp sets. I plan to use this sketch on other cards I create.

In this card, I stamped the little flowers from Season of Joy on the DSP and then I stamped and embossed the tree and the star. The star is cut out and popped up on a stampin' dimensional. All items used are SU.

Stamp: Season of Joy
CS: Real Red, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Dashing DSP
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive, YoYo Yellow
Accessories: Gold Brads, Old Olive 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, clear EP, horizontal slot punch

4 comments:

rozie640 said...

This card is fabulous, love how vibrant it is, great interpretation of the sketch challenge!

amycara said...

Very pretty. I NEED to order that Dashing DSP!

tonistamps said...

Beautiful Charlotte!!!

Heather said...

Great card. I'm going to have to break out my new pack of Dashing to make my own version!