October 26, 2007

Happy Birthday

I was browsing through Jo Anne's store last night and came across the the latest issue of Card Maker Magazine (I think it was CardMaker). So while waiting to check out, I came across a card using this layout. I quickly sketched the layout and rushed home to make it before I lost the sketch. Hope you like it.

Recipe
Stamps: Wanted, It's Your Birthday, Weathered
CS: Really Rust, River Rock, Wild Wasabi, Very Vanilla, Apple Cider DSP
Ink: Really Rust, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Hemp Twine, 1" circle punch, 1/16" circle punch, Crystal Clear EP
Technique: Embossing

3 comments:

rozie640 said...

Fabulous card Char, I would have paid money to watch you sketch it in the check out line!

Sheryl said...

This is a fantastic masculine card! TFS!

Tai said...

Hello Char:

I like this card but sketched in line. I am going to send you a pm on that note. Hugs.

I like how you did the stamp off of the horses.

Tai