October 22, 2007

Thankful Garland

Yesterday I attended my monthly SU unit meeting and our project was to make this Thankful garland. I must admit that when we first started the project, it seemed way too overwhelming. I managed to punch out and trace the letters onto the DSP that my 2nd upline, MaiLi, so graciously provided to all her downlines. After that, I stopped!!! Seemed like I hit a brick wall. So I simply packed up my stuff and talked to the other demos til it was time to go. When I got home, my inner me said "put your big girl panties on and do this". So I did and I am really pleased with the end product. The garland is so much prettier and the colors are much vibrant IRL. Hope you like it and thanks for looking.

Recipe (all products SU):
CS: R. Rust, C. Chip, W. Wasabi, R. Rock, Apple Cider DSP
Ink: R. Rust (craft), C. Chip (craft), W. Wasabi
Accessories: Onboard Garland Greetings, colored buttons (Fresh Favorites II), Linen Thread, Earth Elements Brads, Jumbo Eyelets, W. Wasabi & R. Rock Double Stitched Ribbon, Twill Tape (dyed W. Wasabi), Crop-A-Dial

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Glad you put on those big girl panties! This turned out great!

rozie640 said...

Woo hoo Char, I am so glad you finished your's. Now bring it over to my house and help me finish mine!!! Looks great, had fun with you as usual!