October 5, 2007

True Friend

When I made this card last night, I had no particular design in mind. I did know I wanted to make a single layer card. The colors was inspired by a folder on my desk. I am quite pleased with how the card turned out. It is much prettier in person. The only thing I would do over is emboss the scrollies on the opposite corners using white EP or clear EP to make it stand out more. I used the mega and giga scalloped punches to make the card pop.

Here's the recipe for this card:
Stamps: True Friend, Print Pattern
CS: Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky
Ink: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon, Clear EP, uni-ball Signo Gel Pen

3 comments:

Tai said...

Hey Char:

This card is really nice and I love those colors together.

Tai

rozie640 said...

Fabulous card, very manly!!!!

tonistamps said...

I love this card Charlotte! It's my favorite set right now, and color!

toni