October 7, 2007

What a Surprise!



















Aren't I lucky!!! Look what I received yesterday from my BFF Rose! This was a birthday card in the making from before my special day. This is the file folder card and insert inspired by Beate (http://beate.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/). I am so in love with that little cake, it looks edible. Rose added dazzling diamonds as the frosting and filling on the cake (yummy). Hope you can see it. This card was well worth the wait. Thanks Rose. I love it!


2 comments:

MJ said...

It is a beautiful card Char. You know Rose loves you when she sends you this. I seen in on SCS and fell in love with it. Hmmm, now that I think about it Rose must love alot of us cuz she always sends over the top cards. It's good to be loved, lol.
By the way, you are doing a great job on your blog. Love it.

Stefanie said...

What a beautiful card!