November 16, 2007

Baroque Kinda Mood



It seems like forever since my last post. I've been super busy with family stuff and not much time to stamp. My daughter turned 16 this week and got her driver's permit today. She is in heaven. Not to mention I will have several teenagers over on Saturday for a "Cake and Cocktails" party which will be followed by a sleepover at a hotel.

I remembered I made a card late one night this week when I couldn't sleep, but never posted it. In trying to showcase the versatility of the DSPs I forgot to add some additional color. And when I thought I was using Very Vanilla, I used Whisper White. Oh well! Hope you like it. TFL.

Recipe
Stamps: Baroque Motifs
CS: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, River Rock, Whisper White, Brocade Background DSP
Inks: Old Olive, River Rock
Accessories: SU Vintage Brads

No comments: