November 8, 2007

Birthday Elegance


I had some scraps of Purely Pomegranate and Chocolate scraps laying next to my cutter and had an idea. Try these two colors together. After playing around with the color scheme, I ended up with this birthday beauty. I really like how they turned out. I first inked up the petal part of the flower from True Friend with the Purely Pomegranate ink pad. Then I used SU Stampin' Write markers Choc. Chip and Old olive on the stem and leaf parts. With a couple of huffs to the stamp, the image turned out quite nice. Hope you like it. TFL.
Recipe
Stamps: True Friend, Circle of Friendship
CS: Purely Pomegranate, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla
Inks: Purely Pomegranate, Chocolate Chip, Stampin Write markers (Choc. Chip, Old Olive)
Accessories: Choc. Chip Satin Ribbon, paper piercer, dimensionals, half beads by The Robin's Nest

2 comments:

rozie640 said...

OMG I just love this card, woo hoo for scraps sitting by your cutter!

amycara said...

Love the simplicity of this! Classic, elegant, just LOVELY!