November 26, 2007

Found It!!!


I gave up hope of ever finding my camera after looking in every place possible. While I was sorting laundry, what did I find? My little camera. The reunion was great.

Remember I told you about my daughter's Sweet 16 Cake and Cocktails party. Well here is a cute party favor that went with the theme. These cute bottles are actually Martinelli's Sparkling Apple Cider. My daughter and I covered the original labels on the bottles with 2"x4" labels we bought from Office Depot. I decided to insert her picture onto the label along with the party theme, date, and thank you. We wanted to cover the "M" that is embossed on the foil, so we inked up the "B" stamp from defining alphabet using Ballet Blue and stamped it on Whisper White and punched out using the 1 1/4" circle punch. We layered the B onto Regal Rose CS punched with the 1 3/8" punch. Then layered those two pieces onto Certainly Celery punched with the Scallop punch. We tied a piece of Irridescent curling ribbon (non SU) around the neck of the bottle and adhered the scalloped B with a pop-up glue dot. These party favors were a hit. Good thing I bought enough of these because a few of the parents took one home as well!

1 comment:

honeyxdiiip@sbcglobal.net said...

Mom! I loved you idea for the bottles. I had a lot of fun putting them with you. I'm really glad we have extras for ourslves. The bottles are so cute =D