November 5, 2007

Dashing Christmas



I participated in another challenge swap. This time the challenge was to make a Double Pocket card inspired from Beate's blog (http://beat.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/). The card was very easy to make and I just enjoyed using the last of my Dashing DSP. I also sed the Season of Joy stamp set along with the never used Hodgepod Hardware that I have managed to hoard. TFL.

Stamp: Season of Joy
CS: Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White, Dashing DSP
Inks: Real Red, Old Olive, YoYo Yellow
Accessories: Three for you Punch, Brads (B. Brights & R. Regal), Hodgepodge Hardware, Clear EP, Dazzling Diamonds

2 comments:

Tai said...

Char:

This is a nice card. I saw it over at Rose's.

Tai

Sheryl said...

I am the lucky recipient of this card--thank you Charlotte! It is just gorgeous--and I love all the embellishments!