November 8, 2007

Sketch Challenge


This card was made for yesterday's sketch challenge #149 on Splitcoast. I love this layout and I must admit this card came out better than I imagined it. I didn't realize how pretty the Apple Cider DSP was until I started playing with it. Hope you like it. TFL.

Recipe
Stamps: True Friend
CS: Wild Wasabi, Choc. Chip, Really Rust, Very Vanilla, Apple Cider DSP
Inks: Really Rust, Choc. Chip, Old Olive
Accessories: Vintage Brads, 1 1/4" & 1 3/8" square and circle punches, dimensionals


2 comments:

Star said...

hello! i am absolutely in love with your blog. it's very helpful in fun little ways! the title is positively amuzing!! feel free to look at my blog!!:
www.shoppingforstars.blogspot.com

-star!

rozie640 said...

This card is fabulous!!! I want one, bring that set when you come over on Sunday or no more soup for you!