November 27, 2007

Sweet Treats



I decided to take the plunge and make my own candy bar wrappers. I only made four to start with and decided that these would make cute gifts for my office associates. So off to the grocery store to buy more candy bars! These jumbo bars were covered with Dashing DSP, Merry & Bright stamp set and Sweet Sampler stamp set. The 5/8" Old Olive and 5/8" Very Vanilla ribbons were used as well as Real Red and Old Oliver CS.


Oh! I almost forgot to mention I also covered the peppermint patties and made a cute little holder for these treats. These were so much fun to make. Just hope I can cover the rest of the Peppermint Patties before I devour them!!!

3 comments:

rozie640 said...

Wow, fabulous looking treats, you look like you are ready for the holidays! Great display.

Dee said...

These turned out wonderful! The peppermint patties are really cute.
Dee

MJ said...

Amen to the devour part! I bought a bunch to do at my clubs and for
Woody's teachers and ate the ALL!!!! Oh well, good thing there is still time, lol. Yours turned out so cute.