November 26, 2007

Time Well Spent



Received a free Level 3 hostess set from the upcoming 2008 Spring catalog.
In a quest to use the big flower in this stamp set, these two cards were born. For some reason, I don't know what to do with that flower. I stamped, embossed, colored, and cut the large flower and tried to work with it. I was not satisfied with any of the designs I tried. I decided to leave the flower alone and let the design idea come to me. I am still waiting!!! In the meantime, these two cards were born. I just love the Really Rust card. The other one is cute, but I'm not in love with it. Hope you like them.
Recipe:
Top card
CS: Really Rust, Apple Cider DSP, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip
Stamp: Time Well Spent
Ink: Chocolate Chip (Craft), Really Rust, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Vintage Brads, Round Tab punch, Three for you punch, blender pen, Clear EP
Bottom Card
CS: Wild Wasabi, Cutie Pie DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Pomegranate, So Saffron, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Clear EP, Pomegranate Double Stitched Ribbon, blender pen

1 comment:

rozie640 said...

Ohhhhh, ahhhhh two great cards!!! Come on over, I need the inspiration!