December 21, 2007

A Few Thoughts

Sorry, it’s been a while since my last post, but the holidays have gotten the best of me. I just love this time of the year and am easily caught up in the midst of things. Unfortunately, I’ve been so busy with other things, I still have to get a tree, decorate the house, wrap presents and grocery shop. I am preparing Christmas breakfast for my family, so I would like the house to look very festive. I hope you are all done with your preparations and can sit back, relax and enjoy your friends and families during this holiday season.

I will be taking a much needed vacation next week, and while I’m home, my goal is to update my Blog with new posts everyday – I promise not go to any of the after Christmas sales. I will stay at home and do some much needed stamping and resting. So check back often or make it easier on yourself and become a subscriber to this Blog!

Holiday Hugs
Char-

No comments: