December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas


This post is a little late, but I just wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas and hope that you and your family had a wonderful time together. I've been meaning to share this card with you but things just got so hectic around my house in preparation for today.

Since I have lost my stampin’ mojo a while back and still have not found it, I decided not to make any Christmas cards this year but at the last minute I made a simple but sweet card that turned out really cute. It was a little to plain for my taste, so I went over to my faithful upline’s house (Rose) and she added a little finishing touch to the card. Dazzling Diamonds was used on the tree image and embossed on the Whisper White CS that was wheeled in Whisper White craft ink. What a difference a little glitter makes!

I took many pictures of this card, but the dazzling diamonds do not show up well. This is the best picture of the bunch. Hope you like it!

Recipe (all items Stampin'Up! except where noted)
Stamps: Lovely as a Tree, Short & Sweet, Christmas Chatter wheel
CS: Always Artichoke, Whisper White
Inks: Always Artichoke, Whisper White
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds, Always Artichoke grosgrain ribbon, small & large oval punch, Ticket Corner punch, Quickie Glue Pen (non-SU)

2 comments:

Welcome to Concealed Beauty said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

rozie640 said...

Very cute and quick, love that in a card!