December 30, 2007

Posts be Damned

Life certainly has a way of throwing you for a loop. I’m sure you’re wondering what happened to the posts I promised this past week. Well last week was a crazy week. My family and I caught colds on Christmas day and have basically been confined to our beds. Friday, I was feeling better and was able to pull out my new stamps and then my husband had to be rushed to the ER. His blood sugar levels had dropped significantly. So there went seven hours of my day. Thankfully, our daughter realized he was in trouble and called me upstairs to help. Hubby is okay and doing fine.

So, here it is Sunday night and I haven’t stamped a thing (zip, zero, zilch, nada)! I hope to get the creative juices stirring again as I have to prepare for SU Leadership in Palm Springs in a couple of weeks. I promise to post as soon as I get something.

No comments: