December 11, 2007

Two Chicks




Aren't these cute?

Just had time to play with this set and I am so loving it! I started with a layout designed for one chick and didn't like it. So I thought what about two chicks. Then I figured they should be "party chicks" so I added the party hats and then some color and whalla! Hope you like them.

Recipe:
Top card
Stamps: A Little Birdie Told Me
CS: Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White, Cutie Pie DSP
Inks: YoYo Yellow Water Color Crayon; Taken w/ Teal, Old Olive, Apricot Appeal, Barely Banana Markers
Accessories: Large & Small oval punches, Wild Wasabi double stitched ribbon
Technique: Piercing

Bottom card
Stamps: A Little Birdie Told Me
CS: Taken w/ Teal, Old Olive, Whisper White, Bali Breeze DSP
Inks: So Saffron & YoYo Yellow Water Color Crayons; Taken w/ Teal, Old Olive, Apricot Appeal, Barely Banana Markers
Accessories: large & Small oval punches, Old Olive 5/8" grosgrain ribbon

No comments: