January 8, 2008

A Beautiful Thing


I just love this stamp set and the new DSP Bali Breeze. Too bad there are only two sheets of each design per package. This card is a simple card showcasing the DSP. I also did some tone on tone stamping on the T w/ Teal CS. It's very faint in this picture. I wanted to use this card as one of my swap cards, but I thought (1) not enough DSP and (2) it's kind of plain. Although it is plain, I really like it. Hope you do too.

Recipe
Stamps: A Beautiful Thing
CS: Taken w/ Teal, Apricot Appeal, Whisper White, Bali Breeze DSP
Ink: Taken w/ Teal, Apricot Appeal, Purely Pomegranate
Accessories: Purely Pomegranate double stitched ribbon



This card is just is my favorite of the two. It just pops and is really much prettier in real life. Will have to make a few more of this card, because my friends really think this card is awesome. Hope you do too. Enjoy.

Recipe
Stamps: A Beautiful Thing
CS: Apricot Appeal, Taken w/ Teal, Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White; Bali Breeze DSP
Ink: Apricot Appeal, Taken w/ Teal, Purely Pomegranate
Accessories: Circle Rhinestones (Ice), Stampin Dimensionals, Scallop Punch, 1 3/8" & 1 1/4" & 1" circle punch, corner rounder

6 comments:

Cyndee Rust said...

Charlotte - I love both cards! Beautiful colors and composition! You WOW me!

Basement Stamper said...

Love both the card Charlotte. Those colors look great together!

Barbara said...

What a beautiful card! I can understand why your friends love it.....I love it, too!

Dee said...

very pretty! great layout and colors

MJ said...

Charlotte,t these are all beautiful but I especially LOVE this last one. It is just stunning. Great cards. Thanks for the inspiration.

rozie640 said...

Char, I absolutely love these cards. Now I have to make one of those three panel ones! Excellent job.