February 18, 2008

A Book of Love

I have a few things to post, but my computer is on the blink. My cousin, Denise, graciously e-mailed the following pictures to me so I can finally post (from work).

Denise asked me to help her with a handmade project for her honey for Valentines Day (keep in mind that Denise is not a scrapper or a stamper). This project was made with love from she and her two boys. Denise found this beautiful Red paper with shiny embossed silver hearts at the local scrapbook store near her work. Unfortunately, they did not have any coordinating paper to go with the red and silver, so she bought some plain textured gray paper by Bazzil to coordinate. I did not get a chance to see the final product IRL, but looking at the pictures, her project turned out great! Way to go Denise!


front cover - back cover uses the same paper


Inside front cover


Inside pages.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As she mentioned, I am not a stamper, but my kids and I had a ball making this keepsake photo book. I was amazed at how easy it was to make. Needless to say, my boyfriend loved it! I filled the pages with pictures of him and my boys from various outings together. He thought we bought the book because it looked so professional. Charlotte thanks for your help. You are a great instructor. Keep up the great work!!
Denise Mitchell