February 24, 2008

MJ's Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge


Last night I challenged myself to make this card in one hour. Well two and a half hours later, this is all I could muster up for this challenge. The challenge was actually harder than it looked. I must have been tired. Yeah, that's it, I was tired! I tried a couple of things on this card and I did not do one thing on this card that I should have done. I should have embossed the "for you" sentiment. I embossed everything else, so why not the sentiment? Hope you like it and thanks for looking.

Recipe
Stamps: So Much, One of a Kind
CS: Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Whisper White, Summer Picnic DSP
Inks: Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Crop-A-Dial, Build a Brad

6 comments:

MJ said...

Oh, I really like it. Great job. I love the build a brad and the embossed dots. Great card. Thanks for playing.

Lisa Somerville said...

Love the colors/paper you used for your card!

Margaret said...

Love your card! The combination of stamps and designer paper with the sketch is just great!

rozie640 said...

Adorable, love the embossed dots!

Pat Huntoon said...

This is gorgeous, Charlotte!

Jeannette said...

Great card! Love the detail!