March 22, 2008

Bloggers Challenge # 39 -- Life is Good (and very busy)


I made this card for the BC #39 on Thursday night and was too tired to upload. Went to bed and totally forgot to upload on Friday. Since my new boss came to our organization, my workload has increased and the office is so busy that I don’t have much time to read my personal e-mails or Blog surf anymore (tear tear). I miss the “good ole days”!

Hope you like what I created. This week’s BC was a color combination using Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip, and Real Red. Let me tell you, I would never use this combo, but I liked how the card turned out. Sometimes I surprise myself!! I guess it’s not called a challenge for no reason!

The card was stamped using the She’s All That stamp set in Craft Chocolate Chip ink and embossed with clear EP. The three panels were embossed using the Paisley and Dotted Cuttlebug folders. The rest is pretty straight forward.

13 comments:

Lisa Bohler said...

I like the block-style layout, Charlotte! Cute card!! Sounds like you are ready for a vacation!!!

Nikki Bond said...

What a cute card Charlotte! I love this set and this layout is perfect for it! Great job!!!! Hope you work load lightens a little for ya! {SMILES}

MJ said...

This is super! I can not find those new cb plates anywhere. I love it.

Connie said...

Great job Charlotte! I love your card...feel a CASE coming on for a future workshop! So sorry that work is interfering with stamping... Have fun on vacation next week...

Barb Hardeman said...

Delightful! Your CB panels are wonderful with your image. Great job on this challenge.

amycara said...

Very nice!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Love your card Charlotte! I'm like you, and wasn't thrilled with the color combo, but the cards turned out well after all, didn't they?! I feel your pain about work and not being able to get as much internet time...slowly, site by site my (and everyone else at work) is losing access to our precious get-aways. I may have to rethink my job if they take away my access to my e-mail!!! lol

Leigh said...

ooooohhh...great card, Charlotte! I love the embossing on this.

Amber Porter said...

Super cute! Love that stamp set!!

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, love how you used the corner punch on the diagonal sides!

tonistamps said...

Love the embossing Charlotte!

Ida said...

Yes I like it! Love the Paisley Embossing.

Barbara said...

This set is perfect for these colors. What a wonderful card!!