March 3, 2008


My boss is retiring at the end of this month and we are giving him a surprise luncheon tomorrow. As part of his overall gift, we have decided to give him little gifts that relates to his retirement. Since his wife will be in attendance, we’ve decided to give her a gift. A “Honey-Do” notebook which is actually for him – she should get a chuckle out of this. We figure she can’t let him sit around, watch soap operas and eat bon-bons all day.

Well guess what? I , the resident “artist”, was nominated to do the honors. I didn’t want this book to be to fru-fru & frilly so I decided to go neutral in hopes that they actually use the notepad. Hope this is neutral enough.
Used discontinued DSP and the stickers that came in a little tin -- can't think of the name and my old catalogs are not handy. Also used Really Rust, River Rock CS, and Very Vanilla. The title was typed and printed onto the V. Vanilla CS. Pretty good match huh? Also used Artichoke brads, scalloped punch, as well as the ticket punch.

2 comments:

tonistamps said...

I love it Charlotte!!! Great colors - no fu-fu at all. :)

rozie640 said...

Very cute Char, manly but the wife will love filling it up for him!