March 9, 2008

Mystery Swap - Gnome


I participated in a Mystery Swap and I must admit that it was a lot of fun. This little guy was mailed to me and the other participants from the challenge hostess. We were to create a card using the image and mail it to our assigned partner. When I received it, I was at a loss -- didn't know what to do with a Gnome. I started out using Wild Wasabi cardstock and stamped it with the Flannel background . Then I decided to run it through the Cuttlebug. I liked the result of the background. After that, the rest was easy peasy! I used 3-D Glaze pens to color in the gnome. His beard was supposed to be a little lumpy but the Liquid Applique must have been old because everytime I heated it, it came out glossy. Oh well, it had to do!

I am posting now because my partner has since received the card and she really likes it.

2 comments:

rozie640 said...

Love your little fellow, the turquoise hat & tunic are adorable. Very cute!

Kerry said...

Well, I just love gnomes....and this card! ;)