April 7, 2008

Embrace Life -- Blogger's Challenge #41


I made this card last Thursday for the Blogger's Challenge #41 that should have been posted on Friday, April 4th. Anyway, here is my submission. The challenge was to use the long note layout from page 65 of the SU catalog. For this card, I used the embrace life stamp set along with the Ginger Blossom DSP and Groovy Guava. I also decided to use the antique brass brads to make this card "pop" a little. The flower piece was popped up on dimensionals. Card measures 6-5/8" x 3-1/4. Thanks for looking.

13 comments:

Connie said...

Very pretty, Charlotte...I love that paper and how you used that stamp from Embrace Life!

Barb Hardeman said...

A very lovely card Charlotte. Glad you were able to find some time to participate inspite of a heavy work load. Thanks for sharing...

Barbara said...

Lovely! The paper and rose are just perfect for this layout!

tonistamps said...

I LOVE it Charlotte! Beautiful! Those papers and Embrace Life are my new favorites!

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a nice card Charlotte...I've always loved this stamp set. Just think what a great card we would have missed if you had just skipped this week! I actually work on my card for Friday that Saturday (or sometime the weekend) before it's due...that is when I can. :)

Nicole said...

So pretty, Char!

Basement Stamper said...

Great card Charlotte, I like this set and paper a lot. Those little baubles are awesome!

Lisa Bohler said...

Love all of the layers and the way the flower pops off the card!

MJ said...

This is so pretty Charlotte! I love it. Of course I love all the brads and the papers. Just beautiful.

Claudia said...

Very pretty - I like how you've used the flower across the whole layout!

rozie640 said...

Beautiful card, love that paper.

Leigh said...

Very pretty, Charlotte. I love how you use the long horizontal image in the middle!

Rochelle W said...

Gorgeous card!!!