April 30, 2008

Prima Flowers

Do you find yourself hoarding stamping and scrapbooking related products? Well I do. I came across two unopened cans of large prima flowers in the back of my cabinet that even had a thin layer of dust on it. I felt sorry for those beautiful primas all alone in the dark cabinet, so I made an executive decision and cracked opened the primas! So here is my prima flower creation. Its a little different, but I'm definately feelin' it!! Hope you're feelin' it too!

Recipe: Happy Everything stampset; Kraft CS, Hanna Pink Rose paper; Close to Cocoa ink; Apricot grosgrain ribbon; large prima and a large rhinestone.

2 comments:

Tai said...

I love the colors on this card they are rich.

Tai

Nicole said...

Love it! the flowers look so rich and dimensional when you fold them like that. :D