May 22, 2008

Live Your Dream


Today I am living my dream! I did not go to work …and it feels good. I am not sick or anything, just needed a day off. Today's creation is a card made using yesterday’s sketch challenge (SC#177) from Splitcoaststampers. Although the layout was a given, it took me some time to decide what stamp set and cardstock I would use. Well after an hour and a half, I am quite pleased with the final result.

The main image was stamped and embossed with clear EP. I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the image. Now I am off to work on some other non-stamping related projects. Have a great day!
Stamps: Live Your Dream, Floral background
CS: Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Afternoon Tea DSP
InkS: Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky
Accessories: Clear EP, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Designer Label punch & Small Oval punch

3 comments:

Tai said...

Hey Char:

You know this is one of my FAVORITE stamp set right now. Love the card.

Tai

rozie640 said...

Very nice card Char, glad to see you haul out the stamp a ma jig!

Nicole said...

It's all about the mental health day, Char! Beautiful card! :D