May 13, 2008

Whoo Hoo!

I am impressed with me! I actally sewed on a card!!

This card was born out of sheer boredom! Have you ever wanted to create something and had nothing in mind? Well that was me. I finally mounted this stamp set and decided I would make a card using one of the images from the set. But what?? Well here is the result of my sheer boredom. Hope you like it!

Stamps: Just Celebrate; CS: Wild Wasabi, East Coast Prep, More Mustard, Whisper White; Inks: Basic Black; Accessories: Jumbo Eyelets, Linen Thread, Wild Wasabi double stitched ribbon, Water Color Crayons

2 comments:

rozie640 said...

This is stinkin' cute. Did that linen thread go through your sewing machine????? It almost looks like hemp. Excellent sewing job, cute card.

Tai said...

Char:

You bought a sewing machine. I like this little fella. This card is really cute.

Tai