June 12, 2008

Happy Birthday

Just finished watching the Laker game and I must admit I am terribly disappointed. Can you believe the Lakers started the 3rd quarter with a 20 point lead and by the end of the quarter, the Celtics had closed in by 2. Sigh, sigh! It is truly sad how this happened.

My goal tonight was to create two cards two. Well, I didn't meet that goal. Not even one. However, I was saving a treat for you. As promised, here is the other card I did for a Hapy Birthday card swap I participated in. I am posting now because the other swap players have received their cards. I hope the girls like it and I hope you like it too!



Recipe

Stamps: Just Because, Circle of Friendship

CS: Real Red, More Mustard, Whisper White, Jersey Shore DSP

Inks: Real Red Craft Ink, Timber Brown Staz-On

Accessories: Watercolor Crayons, Clear EP, 1 3/8" & 1 1/4" circle punch, brads (B. Brights & E. Elements), Crystal Effects, Stardust stickles, CuttleBug Swiss Dots


4 comments:

Barbara said...

Charlotte,
This is wonderful! Loving the colors and the layout!! Wish I had participated and rec'd one.

Nicole said...

I love it! :D

MJ said...

I love this! Those are my favorite papers right now. I love the pin dot embossing on the mustard paper too. Great card.

jacki jones said...

This is a great card! I love the bright colors! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Nice to meet you.