June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day

To all you wonderful fathers out there, a Happy Father's Day to you!

I honor of all fathers, I would like to pay tribute to some important men in my life. To my father, whom to this day, I still call him "Daddy". And he just melts!! To my wonderful husband Chris, who is an exceptional father to our daughter Brianna. To my five brothers, Jr., who is father to Takierra, Daja & Nolan; Derrick who is father to Gabriel, Christian, & Jenaia; Zimron who is father to Kaitlin; Derrell, father to Jaden, and Daron, father to Amaya and a baby boy on the way! A very happy day to you all! Here is a picture of my handsome guy.


All the Best,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww i love it ! Very cute mom ! Happy Father's Day to all of my uncles and especially my Dad =D

rozie640 said...

Very nice Char, I hope your men feel the love!