July 11, 2008

Happy Mail Day

I would have had a card to show you, but I mailed it off to my swap partner and neglected to take a picture of it. Don't you hate it when that happens? Dumb me, didn't make 2 cards. I was always taught that it was just as easy to make two of the same cards instead of one!!!

On another note, yesterday, was a very happy mail day for me! First off, I received my Stampin' Up order that I placed on July 1st. Seems like it only took ... FOREVER! Since the stamps are diecut, they took no time to assemble at all. Now I just need to get started on my swap cards for Convention. It's only two and a half weeks away you know!

Last, I received the Blog candy that I won from stampinlibrarygirl's blog. The prize consisted of a hand stamped card and several stamped images from Scrapmagasinet new Rackle collection. Thanks Nicole. I will definately be playing with these images when I get some time.

I felt like a BIG kid in a candy store :)

Well I just wanted to share my happy mail day with you. Hope you are having a good day and have great plans for the weekend.

TTYL,

No comments: