July 6, 2008

Happy Sunday

Hope you all had a safe and wonderful holiday weekend. I sure did. My daughter, mother, and I spent the day on Saturday at my BFF Rose's block party. The hubby was sick so he stayed home and missed out on a great time. We had good food, a great sangria (made by Rose), a live band, dancing, and lots of laughter. Oh! I almost forgot, tequilla shots!!! Need I say more?? I never drank so much in my entire life until this weekend. Here are a few pics from Friday.

BFFs from left to right, Tai, Rose, & me

my mom getting her groove on!

My daughter Brianna and Rose's son Devon

TFL

3 comments:

Stefanie said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Wish I could have come. ;)

rozie640 said...

Oh my gosh, it was one of those beautiful days that I'll always remember. The weather couldn't have been better, the band was excellent, good food and oh my gosh that SANGRIA. It will long be remembered it was that yummy! Oh and the best part, fabulous friends and neighbors to share a beautiful day!!! As donkey would say "let's do that again". Thanks for the beans Char, I was gonna "slap yo momma" but she could have wiped the street with me!

seedlings mum said...

sounds like a fab time had by all - wish I could have been there! lol