July 19, 2008

I've Been ... Awarded!

Yes!!! I can't believe, it! Being awarded is such a high honor for me. I received this award from my friend and fellow blogger MaryJo over at TechnoStampers . Have you seen her work? You must check it out. MJ is a wonderful and very talented person and her Blog is great! This is such an honor. Thanks MJ!

Now the rules for this award are as follows: 1) The winner must post the logo on her blog. 2) Link to the person you received your award from. 3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs. 4) Put links of those blogs on yours. 5) Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated. Okay, this is the hard part for me because there are so many wonderful bloggers out there. So here goes ... The recipients of this award goes to ...

Connie at Inkspired Treasures
Leigh at Sunflower Studio
Marilyn's Creative Inspiration
Stefanie at Nutmeg Stamping
Tai's Trinkets
The Stampin Librarian
Toni's Adventures in Stamping and Scrapbooking

Congratulations Girls!

3 comments:

MJ said...

Thanks for the sweet comments. You deserve that award. I love seeing your posts. Now if we could just get Rose to do a blog!

Marie-Josée Trudel said...

Love your blog name! Funny and humoristic! Like the movie! Bravo!

Madame Butterflyy said...

Alright great to see another Stamping Sista!!!