July 14, 2008

Question

Here is a question for you, my fellow bloggers. What do you do with all the single cards you make and post to your Blogs and the cards/cardfronts you receive from other swappers? I have been asking myself this question for some time now, and still no real answer. I feel I can only mail out so many cards before I go broke from purchasing postage stamps. I donate cards every chance I get and I am still overwhelmed with cards. Please share your solutions with me. I am a desperate woman. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.


3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hey,

Have you thought of starting a 'scrapbook' of sorts? nothing fancy, just something that would display all your wonderful cards and any comment you might have on it. just a thought...

rozie640 said...

Hey, donate them to me. Some day I'd turn them into full card and have on hand when someone needs them for fund raisers.

MJ said...

I am starting a new thing at my church. I am gonna be donating all of my cards to this. I will be putting a rack in the Narthex of our church and then when people are coming and going they can pick a card to fill out for one of our members that are on the prayer list or that they just want to send a card to. Then they can put them into a box that I will pick up and mail for them. I am excited to begin this.

By the way I nominated you for an award on my blog....

http://technostamper.blogspot.com/2008/07/tagged-awarded-and-another-sketch.html