August 31, 2008

A Blogging Pledge and New Cards

I, Charlotte, promise to be a better blogger and post on a weekly basis. Well at least for the month of September! Where have I been? Nowhere! Absolutely nowhere!! Just busy livin' 'la vida loca'. However, I do have a few items to show you. They are made from SU's new Haiku DSP. This DSP is just beautiful! What do you think?


I don't remember who's blog I CASED this card from. It was one of those days, where I was blog surfing during work and I was interrupted and instead of minimizing I actually closed Internet Explorer (IE). The image of this card remained in my brain until I came home and immediately the card. I am quite pleased with this card.


Made this card out of the scraps of paper left over from the previous card. Love the way it came out. I had no idea what to do with the scraps, but then I just started cutting the pieces and layering them. The center image has Estern Blooms directly stamped on the DSP in Close to Cocoa. I then stamped the image on Very Vanilla in Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, and So Saffron and punched out the flowers using the 1/4" circle and applied them to the branch on the center image. The center image is also popped up on a pop dot to give it some dimension. to complete this card, I added a felt flower and used a build a brad in the center.


This notebook was made from the left over scraps. I tell you this DSP is too beautiful to waste. The pages on the inside are index cards. I used the BIA to bind.

Hope you are inspired by these. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Tai said...

Char:

These cards are really nice. The paper is pretty.

Tai