August 3, 2008

Convention Highlights

Hello Blogging friends. I am home from Convention and am super tired. Convention was a blast. I got to spend time with lots of friends new and old. There are lots of exciting information and just a few pictures that I will share later. My camera battery went dead on me -- I forgot to charge the battery before I left home. So I am counting on my friends to share their pictures with me. So, are you ready for some information?

1. Shelli will be launching her new blog (go live date to be determined)
2. A line of products that is personally endorsed by Shelli.
3. SU has partnered with Sizzix and will be selling the Big Shot die cutting machine, exclusive SU dies, and accessories.

Besides the free stamping products that some demonstrators won, the most excitement came when UPS personally delivered the Ronald McDonald set, Say it with Scallops set to over 6,000+ demonstrators. That was super exciting!

No comments: