August 10, 2008

Convention Swap Cards

I must be getting older! I seem to be forgetting everything. I thought I posted these cards after I returned from Convention. Anyway, these are the cards I made to swap with the girls from my online group at Convention. I am pretty pleased with these cards. The Happiness Always card is pretty simple, but the second one is my favorite! Lots of love and hard work went into this card.



Both cards were made with the new In Colors and the new Bella Rose DSP. I am really feelin' this DSP. Come the 11th, I plan to order several packs of Bella Rose DSP, along with some other things! Stay on track ... Both cards use the level 2 and level 3 hostess set, which can be found in the new IB&C. The second card was watercolored using a combination of the In Color re-inkers and the Watercolor Crayons.

Check back tomorrow, I will share the cards I made at my playdate today! TFL.

3 comments:

MJ said...

These are both beautiful. I love that bird image, haven't used it yet but I do love it. Thanks for the inspiration.

Barbara said...

These are both lovely....and I'm so lucky because I happen to have swapped with you!! My customers are going to love them. Fun spending time with you at Convention....is sure goes all too quickly, doesn't it?!!

Kerry D-C said...

oooh! I love both of these!!! I just adore that Bella Rosa paper!