September 20, 2008

I'm Baack!

Wow! this has been a week from hell!! I have been meaning to update with new posts as promised, and I even uploaded some pics to schedule. Didn't get around to it and I have had some e-mails asking about my pledge to update the blog on a regular basis this month. Besides the hectic days at work, my husband was sick. Last weekend he was not feeling well at all. I asked him if he wanted to go to the ER and he said he would be okay. This wasn't anything out of the ordinary for him so I didn't make a big deal out of it. Did I mention that he is a diabetic and has renal failure? Well by Monday morning he was so weak, I took him to the ER. He was severely dehydrated and his blood pressure was really low. He also had an infection.


Fast forward, five days later and here we are at Saturday. The hubs was released today and is feeling very good. He is still on antibiotics and is gaining his strength back. I can't believe how much I missed him this past week. Tonight we had dinner at the LA Food Show and our daughter Bri took this picture of us.









2 comments:

Stefanie said...

Wow Charlotte, that sounds like quite a week! I'm glad your hubby is on the mend. Hopefully this week will be less eventful. :)

Kerry D-C said...

What a great picture of you guys! Sorry it came at the end of a *(#& week.