September 12, 2008

Pocket Silhouettes Notepad


This past weekend, my upline and sideline had our Open House. This is one of the door prizes I made. I found these cute little mini legal pads at the 99 cents store. They measure 3 1/2 x 5 1/4 and come 3 per pack. I thought they were so cute, and had to make a cover for them. This is the one I keep in my purse. There have been many times I am out and an idea strike me and need to write it down, but have no scrap paper in my purse, or I meet up with an old acquaintance, and need to exchange phone numbers but have nothing to write on (hello!! business cards). Has that ever happened to you? Well, problem solved. This tablet is a great item for my purse, and I am sure it is for the recipient too. TFL.

3 comments:

tai said...

Char:

This tablet is really cute.

Tai

rozie640 said...

Adorable, love the layout and that paper. They would make great hostess gifts!

Kerry D-C said...

oooh...aaaah! so pretty! is this pink and burgundy? love it!