September 2, 2008

Upsy Daisy Birthday

In keeping with my pledge, here is a card I made this past weekend for a friend's birthday. It is made using SU's Top Note die. I thought it would be a great idea to make this card a flap card and open with the die cut. I've attached a picture of the card standing up so you can see how this card opens.

I used the Upsy Daisy stamp set with Kiwi Kiss ink and then filled in the flowers with a gold glitter pen, which you can't see in the picture. The edges of the Whisper White cardstock is sponged with Kiwi Kiss. The card is really pretty in person. Cardstock used are Taken with Teal, Kiwi Kiss, and Whisper White. Thanks for looking.










2 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

This is super cute Charlotte! I love how you did the flap on it!

rozie640 said...

Very cute, can't wait to see it!!! Great job.