September 10, 2008

Upsy Daisy Birthday

I participated in a Silhouettes challenge from one of the groups I belong. This card is a case from Cindy Lawrence. While blog surfing, this card just jumped out at me and I just had to make one of my own. Since I signed up for the Silhouettes challenge, I thought why not make two. One for me and one for my assigned partner. I was so pleased with it's outcome, I gave the other card to my upline. I was too lazy to make another one.

I substituted the buttons with brads from the Earth Elements family. The DSP is from the Haiku series. The image and sentiment was colored in using Elegant Eggplant, Taken with Teal, and Old Olive Markers. Cardstock used are Very Vanilla, Taken with Teal, Elegant Eggplant, and Old Olive. The background on the Eggplant cardstock was stamped using one of the image from Sprinkles stampset.

I love the way this CASE turned out. I hope the recipient likes it as much as I do! TFL.

2 comments:

Janet said...

I received this awesome card and I LOVE it and plan to CASE it myself! Thanks again,
Janet H

rozie640 said...

Your upline loves this card!!!! Thanks again, it's prominently displayed anytime you want to visit it.