October 7, 2008

Singing Charlotte

I wish this image truly represented me. I love to sing, but I can't hold a note! My husband always tells me to keep my day job because I would starve as a singer!!

This Singing Charlotte image was sent from our Mystery Image hostess, Stefanie. I was totally at a loss as to what I would create but after taking a closer look at the image, the only thing that came to mind was Christmas. With that in mind, Christmas Singing Charlotte was born. I love the outcome of the card. Hope you do too! Thanks for looking.

Recipe (all items SU except where noted):
Stamps: Singing Charlotte from whiffofjoy.com, Punches Three
CS: Real Red, Chocolate Chip, I Wish Simply Scrapping Kit
Inks: Staz-On Jet Black, Watercolor crayons
Accessories: Old Olive 1/4" Grosgrain ribbon, Brads (Bold Brights), Scallop Square punch, Wide Oval punch, crimper, Scallop border punch (Michael's)

4 comments:

Stefanie said...

Charlotte, I loved your card. Thanks so much for joining my swap and for the beautiful card!

rozie640 said...

I love this card, the layout and designer papers are fabu!!!

tai said...

Char:

This card is really cute.

Tai

Kerry D-C said...

LOL! Awesome card!!! There is a reason they don't have a "singing Kerry" stamp!