November 14, 2008

Happy Birthday

November 14th is one of the best day's of my life. Why you ask? It is the day I welcomed my beautiful daughter into this world. Today she is 17 years old. She is not a baby anymore but she will always be my baby! I made this card specially for Bri using this image from Inky Antics. I am so proud of this card because I used my prisma color pencils and gamasol for the first time! Wow! is all I can say. I know that many of you have moved on to the Copics, but I am enjoying the fact that I can color and not have the brush strokes show up. What a great concept!!! Anyway, the image is stamped using Staz-On Timber Brown. although you can't see it well in the picture, the center of the flower has dazzling diamonds and the balloon has crystal effects on it for some texture. I also used the nestabilities embossing template for this card. I am on a roll. Needless to say, Bri loved her card because it had a little turtle on it.

No comments: