November 16, 2008

MJ's Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge #44



I can't believe it! I completed this card in 38 minutes from start to finish. This one was pretty easy, because all week, I thought about this layout. I love the layout and how this card turned out. The sketch was fairly easy to work with. I didn't have a specific image in mind when I started but after looking at the few stamp sets I own, Morning Soft spoke to me. It was the perfect stamp for this layout. First I stamped the image using Staz-On Jet Black ink, twice on whisper white cardstock, then colored both
flowers using pink pirouette re-inkers and the aqua painter pen. After that I cut out one of the flowers with the leaf and inserted a rhinestone brad in the centerand then attached it to the other image using a stampin dimensionals. This card was finished off with flowers from the flower fusion and the Boho Blossoms punch along with Pretty in Pink and Chocolate Chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon. I hope you like this card as much as I do.
Details
Stamp: Morning Soft
CS: Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Staz-On Jet Black
Accessories: Flower Fusion, Boho Blossoms punch, Rhinestone brads, Pink Pirouette & Kiwi Kiss Re-Inkers, aqua painter, Pretty in Pink & Chocolate Chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, CB Swiss Dots folder

3 comments:

amycara said...

Gorgeous card, Char! Love the colors!!

MJ said...

Beautiful. I love that stamp, don't own it but love it. Beautiful tag! I swore I already left a comment on here, must of been dreaming,lol. Thanks for playing.

Kerry D-C said...

wow, Char! this is sooo pretty! Love the punched flowers at the top.