November 30, 2008

TSSC46 - I Wish No Stamp Card


By the time I finally sat down to create a card for this week's challenge, I was too tired to think. I pulled out the I Wish Simply Scrapbooking Kit and made this card. It is not my best work but I wanted to participate in this week's challenge. Make sure you check out the other players and their creations over at Techno Stamper.
I must admit though, these kits come in real handy for non-stamping cards. After looking at this card several times, deciding if it was worth posting, I decided to post. But, if I remade this card, I would back it onto a Chocolate Chip card base. Let me know what you think?

6 comments:

Thea"s blog said...

Hallo Charlotte
It is a very beautiful card!!
greetings Thea

Carol O. said...

This is a nice interpretation of the sketch. Way to go!

Alan, Michelle, and kids said...

Love this card!

MJ said...

Very nice, I love that you did not stamp at all! Fabulously quick and beautiful card. Thanks so much for playing along.

tai said...

Hey Char:

Sometimes it is great to step out of the box with simple.

This is a really cute card I think.

Tai

papersunshine said...

Very nice, great idea with the ornament!