November 11, 2008

Welcome Christmas

This card was made for a swap I participated in about a month ago. I really love how this card turned out and I am thinking about making fifty of them to send out this Christmas. The card opens just above the sentiment. This card design was a CASE of another card I saw at my upline's house. As I was looking through all the gorgeous swap cards Rose received, this layout just jumped out at me. Alas, this card was born! I hope you like it as much as I do.

Stamps: Snow Burst, Heard from the Heart
CS: Real Red, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Old Olive, Holiday Treasures
Inks: Real Red, Old Olive
Accessories: Rhinestone Brads, 1/4 " Grosgrain ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds, 1-1/4" & 1-3/8" square punch, scallop punch

1 comment:

Janet Bagnall said...

Charlotte - this is a beautiful card - I just love the layout and colors - this is my first visit to your blog and know that I will be visiting daily. Have a great weekend - Janet