February 11, 2009

Love You


I am just lovin' this set of DSP from Stampin'Up! These colors are so striking together. I made this card with the intention of giving it to my husband, but don't think I will because its just a tad too feminine! Don't ya think so too? I've got to go back to the drawing board for my hubby's card. Anyway, I hope you like it and the colors gives you some inspiration.

Details
CS: Kiwi Kiss, Rose Red, Raspberry Tart DSP
Stamps: Love You Much, Short & Sweet
Ink: Rose Red Craft
Accessories: Rose Red 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, small & large oval punches, clear EP

4 comments:

Tai said...

Char:

This card is really nice. I don't think Brown would be to thrilled with this pink card.

Tai

rozie640 said...

Very cute card, give it to the hub's, he'll appreciate the art work.

Anonymous said...

Yea, it too girlie for him. Send it to me!!! Maria

Anonymous said...

too girlie for the husband, but you can send it to me!!! Maria