February 25, 2009

Monday Lunch Time Sketch Challenge #58

Happy Birthday MJ (Late but not forgotten). This card was made last Sunday as part of MJ's lunchtime challenge. A little birdie told me that Monday was her birthday, so in honor of the challenge and her birthday, this card was born. I did not get a chance to post on Sunday night, since I have started a bedtime schedule. I thought I would post on Monday evening, then Tuesday evening, then Wednesday evening ... alas, I am posting today, Thursday. Why didn't I post, you ask? Well, for a couple of reasons. 1) Monday evening, I grocery shopped and cooked dinner; and 2) Tuesday & Wednesday evening, I had to help my mother with some personal stuff, which took forever. This evening is all mine! Woohoo!!

Hop on over to MJ's spot to check out the other players. TFL.

Details
Stamps: A Little Birdie Told Me, Crazy for Cupcakes
Ink: Timber Brown Staz-On
CS: Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Accessories: SU Stampin Write Markers, SU Watercolor Crayons, Rhinestone Brad (Fire), 1", 1-1/4", 1-3/8" circle punches, Crystal Effects, Primas, CB Swiss Dots




1 comment:

MJ said...

Well thank you so much Charlotte. You made my birthday last a bit longer and that is so sweet! Good to see ya stampin and of course I am thrilled to have you play in the challenge. Thanks your card is adorable.