February 5, 2009

A Thank You Card and Blog Candy

Don't you just love surprises? I certainly do. About a week ago Monday, I came into my office to find a bag on my desk. I was puzzled as I did not leave anything there on Friday before I left work, and the only person with access to my office has been working from another office. Anyway, when I cautiously and suspiciously looked in the bag, there was what seemed to be an overabundance of Presidential souvenirs. I was totally blown away, because I wished I could have been at the inauguration. The television had to suffice. Anyway, the bag of goodies was from my boss' wife, Denise. She is a really sweet and very thoughtful woman!

Although it took me a week to make a thank you card, I was sill in the official "two week" time frame to send a TY card. I am quite proud of this card and I hope Denise and my Blog visitors like it too. All items Stampin'Up! with exception of the Dew Drops

While we're on the subject of surprises, I would like to give you a surprise, also known as Blog Candy. Leave me a comment. I will pick a winner next Friday.

6 comments:

Sophie said...

Very pretty thank you card! I like the coloring you did. Thanks for the chance to win something too!

MJ said...

Don't you just love these papers. My absolute favorite right now. Beautiful card Charlotte. I love it. And what a cool surprise, that was so nice of your boss's wife.

Mark, Linda, Alex, Carsten and Savannah said...

I love that card! Might have to try it next week :o)

Doris said...

sweet card! I love suprises too:)

rozie640 said...

Hey Missy, if I win the blog candy you'd better drive it over to my house, it's been too danged long!!! Love your card and want to see your bag of goodies.

Anonymous said...

Your little chick card, Stop And Smell the Roses" is super cute. TFS

Swedie