April 8, 2009

Garden Greetings



I want to share with you my latest creation. This card was made for the Late Night Stampers (LNS) group color challenge (#14). The colors are Baja Breeze, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, and Chocolate Chip. I love how quickly this card came together.

The Chocolate Chip images are all embossed using Crystal Clear EP. The smaller flower in the center of the large flower is adhered with a pop dot. the ends are curled to give the flower more dimension. The bottom of the Sahara Sand CS was punched using the Eyelet Border punch and then stamped with a sentiment from Heard from the Heart. Then the card was finished off with a piece of chocolae chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon. TFL.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

HEY GIRL, glad to see you posting regularly, love your creations! This is one great card, love it!!

Hugs, Nicole

Diane said...

I just saw your post to LNS with this challenge 14 card! It's really really beautiful. Your work is meticulous perfect! I'm inspired by it for sure. I also love your blog name! I'll most certainly be visiting again.
TFS
Diane

Tai said...

Hey char:

I love this card and this colors go so well together.

Tai